The Marriage Merger is by Jennifer Probst. Her sisters have found wedded bliss with their wealthy, wonderful dream men, but not Julietta Conte. She’s stayed on terra firma as top executive of the family’s corporation, La Dolce Famiglia bakery.
Work is her passion, and her trendy Milan apartment her sanctuary . . . until Sawyer Wells, a masculine masterpiece in a suit, lures her out of hiding with an irresistible offer: an exclusive partnership with his international chain of boutique hotels. Julietta’s been burned before—and trusting her brother-in-law’s friend, whose powerful gaze alone has her rethinking the best use of a conference room, is the riskiest proposition. But with a once-in-a- career chance to take the bakery global, will she mix stone-cold business with red-hot seduction?
- Title: The Marriage Merger
- Raina Rating: 7 out of 10
- Genre: Romance
- Author: Jennifer Probst
- Series: Book 4 of 4
You know what the one thing a person extremely successful in business doesn’t have a problem with? Self confidence. If anything they typically suffer from an overabundance of it. Sure all people no matter male or female or a high power businesswoman or a waitress will always have some moment of insecurity, that’s just human nature, but you don’t get to the place this woman has in business and be that insecure and unsure of herself. It’s just not going to happen. It takes a certain level of self-confidence and self assurity to get you where she is, period. Some timid little church mouse isn’t going to take over the business world. It’s just not going to happen.
To me it seemed like when I read this book, well … no offense to the author but you can’t help but think that maybe someone just read 50 Shades of Grey before they wrote this and they clearly had that on their mind when writing this book.
Overall the story isn’t bad. It’s a hot and steamy dom/sub story line where she must learn to let go to find true pleasure. I’m a sucker for a sequel so it’s an added bonus with this book that you get some of the familiar names and faces from her previous books. My only real complaint was just the minor complaint about personality types of powerful women. But in the end, if you can get passed that, you’ll find yourself enjoying a decent romance novel.
- Giveaway – The Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst – Blog Tour (bookishtemptations.com)
- SERIES SPOTLIGHT – Marriage to a Billionaire by Jennifer Probst (midwestgalleygirl.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post: Jennifer Probst – Blog Tour (bookishtemptations.com)
- ARC Review: The Marriage Merger by Jennifer Probst & In My Mailbox! (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- The Marriage Merger (smuttyromanceblog.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Teaser – Teasing you with “The Marriage Merger” by J Probst for July 9th (bookgirlfromsouthcarolina.wordpress.com)
- Susi Reviews: The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire #4) by Jennifer Probst – Blog Tour (bookishtemptations.com)
- Review: The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire #4) by Jennifer Probst (bloggingofthenonsensicals.wordpress.com)
- The Marriage Merger – Jennifer Probst (louisasreviews.wordpress.com)