f you made a comment on a post and it isn’t on the site here is probably why ….
- I may not have had a chance to approve it yet. These things take time. Usually, I approve comments about twice a day so if you just made it, chances are it will be live in a few hours.
- If you made a comment or a post from the old site format I may not just have the chance to move it over yet. I have converted about 90% of the old site but still have some work to do. I will get the rest moved over in time. Promise!
- Maybe your comment was considered spam or junk. Putting links to promote your own site in the comments is prohibited and it’s very rude, to say the least. If I catch you doing this repeatedly I will ban your account. Seriously, don’t spam my site. If you want to promote your own site, I do understand but you can’t do it here. Period.
If you want you can contact us and we’ll look into it manually.
I get this one a lot and have found that more often than not the email is there but in your junk or spam folder. So sort through your junk mail folder and see if you can find it. For some reason it is automatically filtering our emails in the junk bin. Not sure what is causing this or how to even fix it but most likely, that is where you email from us is going to be found.
If you still can’t figure it out, click the contact us link and send us a message.
Not to worry, this happens all of the time and is in fact why we have an automated system so that you can retrieve it on your own. When you try and log in just click the lost password link. If that doesn’t help you out just click on the contact us link from the main menu and let me know what’s going on. I’ll try and help ya out.
Simply CLICK HERE and retrieve it.
If you don’t get the email within a few minutes with your lost password, remember to check your spam folder. The emails often land in there.
Most of our book reviews at Girl.Pw are done by Raina Rivers. We let her have total and complete control over what books she reads and reviews for our site. Here is what she has to say about book review submissions ….
Thank you for your interest in having me review your book. Please note that at this time I only accept ebooks in PDF format. All reviews will be honest and that means whatever it means – good or bad. Sure, I will try my best to come up with something positive to say about your book but in the end, if I just can’t post a lie about it. So please keep that in mind when submitting your request for a review. ** If I can’t give your book a glowing review, I will give you the option of me not posting your review instead. I will leave that up to you. Please submit your request as well as the information listed below by clicking here. If I decide your book is something I am able to review and I have the time available, I will provide you with my email address so that you may send me a PDF version of your book. Please provide me with the following information:
- Title of your book
- Author Name
- Relevant links including – Website, Blog, Facebook fan page, Twitter, Goodreads, etc.
- Do you have a book trailer? If so is it on YouTube? Give me the link to that, please.
Yes if you are interested in advertising on the Girl Power (girl.pw) website, click the contact us link and send us a message. We must approve your site. We don’t accept ads from everyone including sites we consider spammy, abusive, fraudulent, or derogatory towards women.
- A banner on the sidebar (to the right), which appears on every page and post on this site is $80 a month. There is a 3-month minimum, which must be paid in advance.
- We will write a post unique to your product, service, or website which includes one or more links to your site is $100.
No, we do not buy articles, stories or posts. If you would like to contribute a post for free, that is relevant to the theme of the website, then we can post it for you with a return link to your website. Just click the contact us link to the left and tell me what you have in mind.
If you are interested in making a post on this site simply click the WRITE FOR US link and let us know what you have in mind.
So you want to post something on this site? Well, only members may comment on posts but the good news is, membership is free! So simply click the register link and sign up for a free account. If you are interested in contributing full-blown articles click here to read about our writer submission policy.
If you want to add your ex-boyfriend to our website, simply click here to make a “comment” on the post. Once your comment passes our spam filters, and proves to be real, it will be added to our bad boyfriend database.
You must have an account (which is free don’t worry) to add a comment to any post on this website, including the ex-boyfriend list post.