Would you like to share your wisdom with our readers? Well, that’s great to hear! We are always looking for high-quality, fresh, and relevant content … so why not write for us?
Girl Power Girl Strong is a popular website that has more than 23,000 members and gets tens of thousands of visitors every single month!
We do not accept paid guest posts for promotion or sponsorship. We want real writers who want to contribute to our website. We want to work with writers to produce unique and highly valuable content.
So, if you’re looking to pay us to have an article placed on our website, pay us to have a link placed in our articles, or simply want to write one time for us to get a backlink, you have come to the wrong place. That’s really not how we do things. We want writers who want to contribute to the website, not people who are just in it to get a free backlink.
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below to ensure the best chance of having your article reviewed and accepted.
What We Are Looking For
- We like our articles to be informative, interesting, personal, and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired.
- Female empowerment is our focus. We like articles that fit within the following genres: Love, Life, Beauty, Health, Pop Culture, or our newest category of the site – entrepreneurship.
- Please make sure your article is between 800-2500 words. We’re looking for clear and concise articles that deliver a huge impact.
- Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting it. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. Our editors take care of the formatting of any article. We simply require you to submit the article with as little formatting as possible to make it easier in the editing and formatting process.
- Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up your content. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example of how we like to format our content, check out this article we’ve published about a cheating husband.
- Providing images with your content is not required. Our formatting team chooses what image we will use as the featured image of an article that we have licensing rights to.
What We Are Not Looking For
- Our readers want originality and so do we. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms including LinkedIn or Facebook, or with another publication, we will not consider it or review it. The article you submit to us has to be something new that has never been published online before.
- We are no longer accepting book, movie, or product reviews.
- We do not allow guest contributors to place links from outside websites within the body of the article, nor do we allow promotion or mention of a company, entrepreneur, product, or service, including apps/tools. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote you or the writer of the article. Links that you submit in your article will be removed should we decide to publish your article.
- All links submitted must be to a website that is not considered inappropriate or of a high-risk nature including but not limited to sites that deal with adult, cannabis, payday loans, and/or get rich quick schemes.
- You are allowed two links of your choice to be placed in your Author Bio. Make sure you link to them in the bio upon submission. You can link to your website, to your author page at Amazon, to your Instagram – whatever two links you want to promote. This “bio” will appear on the bottom of every post you make (see image below as an example).
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to us then please read below:
First and foremost, please make sure you have read and understood our guidelines before submitting them. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above and below, we will ask you to resubmit it or we will simply turn the article down. Following our guidelines and submitting your article in the way we have requested, saves our editors and our contributors valuable time.
Ready to submit your article? Here’s how to go about it:
- Submit a completed final draft, with your author bio in a Google Doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that Google Doc is shared with us in edit mode. If you aren’t sure how Google docs works simply log into your Gmail account then go to drive.google.com. Create the document then select to “share” it, and then enter “email@example.com”.
- Your author bio should be a short and to the point paragraph that is no more than 200 words. Make sure you provide your name in the bio. We allow you to provide two links of your choice. It can be a link to your website and your Book. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you. But make sure you include them in your bio upon submission.
- Please include the photo you would like us to use for your profile.
- Please include the email address you used to create your account at GirlPowerGirlStrong.com.
- Make sure your article comes with a unique title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the reader’s eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting. All titles are reviewed as part of the publishing process. So if we think there is a better or more captivating title, we’ll change it.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. We are grateful for your interest in wanting to work with us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!