Dating isn’t easy, but it’s worth it because having a boyfriend can make you a better person. Having a supportive boyfriend encourages you to pursue your goals, even when they get hard and you want to give up. If you have a boyfriend who believes in you, then you become more confident about yourself. Even pursuing a boyfriend can change you for the best, as your desire to impress him serves as fuel to push harder to be a better version of you.
But finding the perfect boyfriend isn’t always easy. If only there were an application like when applying for a job – yes, an official boyfriend application, to help you find the perfect man to fill the job as your life partner. Oh, but wait, there is just that! The official boyfriend application is real, and we found a copy of it for you!
The official boyfriend application form is three pages long and includes more than 40 questions to ask a potential mate, including such gems as “What is your idea of a perfect date” and “What do you want out of a relationship?”
How do you create an application for a new boyfriend?
The idea of an official boyfriend application has been made popular on social media platforms like Snapchat and Tiktok lately, and quite a few people thought it wasn’t real. But they were wrong! And here it is…
Boyfriend Application (PDF)
If you don’t want to create your own, don’t worry, We’ve created one for you. Just click here to download the boyfriend application pdf. The PDF has everything you need all filled out for you already.
If the boyfriend application form above is too formal, we also have a list of questions you can ask your potential new boyfriend to get to know him better. Some of the questions may seem strange, but you’d be surprised just how insightful their answers can be. You might just be surprised how well you can get to know a guy by asking some of these questions.
Boyfriend Application Questions
- What do you judge people for most often?
- When you aren’t working, what do you spend most of your time doing?
- Who famous person (living or dead) do you have a hard time taking seriously? And why?
- What fad have you seld on to, even though it’s not popular anymore? (i.e., Pet rock)
- What’s something you can do that most people can’t?
- What is your favorite thing to do on the internet?
- What was the best year of your life so far, and why?
- What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
- What do you find hilarious but most people don’t find funny at all?
- What do you do to calm yourself down when you are angry?
- What would you say you spend way too much time on?
- What country do you not know the location of even though you should?
- What do you have a hard time with bust most people find quite easy?
- What event (small or large) has changed the course of your life the most?
- What is your worst getting trolled story?
- What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time?
- What’s your favorite thing to shop for? And why?
- What’s the best compliment that someone can receive?
- What’s something that people go on and on about, and you just can’t take sitting through listening about it?
- What is the most impressive skill you have?
- When was the last time you tried to do something to look cool, and it ended in utter embarrassment?
- What is the most cringe-worthy thing you have seen someone post on social media?
- What is the most ridiculous rule you have to follow?
- What bullet have you recently dodged?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Have your parents influenced what goals you have?
- What fashion trend are you really glad went away?
All joking aside, the whole point of a boyfriend application is to get to know someone better, sort of like conversation starters, so you can get to know a person to see just how compatible they are with you. You want to really think about things you want to know. Does it really matter where a guy works? Why don’t you instead ask what you really want to know, which is about who they are as a person? If you have seven dogs, you better make sure the guy likes pets. If you absolutely hate the outdoors, you better make sure the guy isn’t super into hiking.
That’s the real point of a boyfriend application. It’s a way to get to know a guy. I mean, sure, the “official boyfriend application” is all in good fun, but there is some science behind the questions.